Date of Last Revision: 18 November, 2016
By using Craftwallet ("Service" or "Services") of Mediatic Digital SRL, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms Of Service"). You are advised to check the Terms Of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Mediatic Digital SRL reserves the right to update and modify the Terms Of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms Of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Violation of any part of the Terms Of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 14 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Mediatic Digital SRL will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
Information We Collect
- When you register for and use Craftwallet, you are providing us with information, which we collect. This information may include your first name, last name and email address.
- We do not store credit or debit card information, all payments and credit or debit card related interactions are processed by a third-party intermediary.
- Information from your use of Craftwallet may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might have taken to use and while using Craftwallet.
- When you use Craftwallet, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you block our cookies, our Services may not work properly.
- Our third party partners may employ web beacons to track online user movement to help us better understand what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded in websites and in newsletter emails. With web beacons, our third party partners may collect information about you, such as your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We use the data from our third party partners to improve our services.
- We use a first party session cookie ("CWSID") to track your session across the site. This cookie is temporary and is necessary for basic functionality of the website such as maintaining your logged in status and providing security against cross site request forgery. The cookie will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. If you choose to log in to our site, we will set a first party cookie ("CWS") that remembers your username and password, so on subsequent visits to our site you will remain logged in. We also use a first party cookie ("CWS") to keep track on your interactive website event decisions such as, but no limited to language preferences.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How We Use Your Information:
- To create your account.
- To bill you for services.
- To provide customer support.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To send newsletters.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our Services.
- To send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. A credit card is not required to create or use a free account.
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable, unless otherwise noted.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Mediatic Digital SRL reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Mediatic Digital SRL reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted in 90 days after your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued Service. You will not be charged again.
- Mediatic Digital SRL reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account.
- Mediatic Digital SRL may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
- Mediatic Digital SRL or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service.
- Mediatic Digital SRL claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
Conformance with Law
- You agree that your use of the Site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the Site.
Choice of Law
- The law of Romania and European Union shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania and European Union in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.
- Mediatic Digital SRL is not liable for any damages whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any stolen or lost user data, or the unauthorised use of such user data.
- We do not give refunds, please consider trying the FREE plan before upgrading to payed.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Mediatic Digital SRL.
- You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam).
- You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Mediatic Digital SRL makes no warranties regarding :
- your ability to use the Service
- your satisfaction with the Service
- that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free
- the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service
- that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected
- Mediatic Digital SRL, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms Of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Mediatic Digital SRL to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms Of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Mediatic Digital SRL as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Mediatic Digital SRL (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms Of Service).